Monday 18 December 2017

Squishmas 6: My Christmas Traditions (related to gaming)

We are at the Squishmas checkpoint now (Yayyy!). I started thinking about my gaming traditions before the hecticness that we call Christmas starts. So without further ado, lets go.

Once December starts (or earlier) I would start playing Christmas music. Mainly gaming music since there aren't any lyrics to distract me from what I'm doing (I can't just sit and listen to music, I need to be doing something). If you need some Winter/Christmas tune suggestions, feel free to check out my fourth day to Squishmas post.

December is also when I would usually do a huge clean out of my bedroom. I personally enjoy cleaning so I look forward to doing this every six months. Its cool finding old stuff and making room for Christmas presents and festivities. Its also a way for me to get the Christmas decorations.

As Christmas gets closer and closer I start cuddling up in blankets and staying in the house with no shame (since "normal" people go outside in the summer). Its the best time to unwind and playing something more relaxing. Stardew Valley has been that game this year since the Switch is so portable.

On Christmas Day I would play a few multiplayer games with my siblings and relax. Christmas is about family and loved ones after all. Thanks for reading and here's to another six days of Squishmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment