Friday 30 March 2018

New Leaf: Villager hit list

On Tuesday, I noticed that the lost item landed directly in the middle of where the event tents are. Its like a weird ritual of goods!


Iggly tried to move away on the 5th April. You are one of the villagers I'm keeping forever!


While talking to Jeremiah, I found out that he's the second of four kids. Hey! Me too!


I'm gonna leave this image out of context for a second...


For those who thought it was book related, your somehow correct!


I'm pretty much finished adding patterns around town. Now I just need to get rid of some villagers and make sure the newer ones move onto these sections. My villager hit list includes...

  • Lucha - He's in a weird spot
  • Naomi - She's in a weird spot, plus she's meh...
  • Tammy - Just yuck!
  • Stitches - He's in a weird spot, plus I have his amiibo card
  • Rosie (maybe) - I have her amiibo card
That's enough villagers to fill four of these spots (five if this edge part works)





I've been catching a lot of villager conversations lately. I do find it funny though how my two ugliest villagers are talking about beauty.


I figured out what I was going to do with one of the face cutout boards. I made Fawful!


The QR code is below if you need some fury in your town!





I ended the day by checking the campsite. It was Leonardo, the ninja turtle tiger


Thank you for reading and have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment