Sunday 3 December 2017

Squishy: Stardew Valley: The Stardew Valley Fair

I got another letter from Lewis about the Stardew Valley Fair, this time mentioning that its tomorrow. 


So with the power of sleeping at 1pm, I made it the next day! Let the event begin!


I added a mixture of crops and other farming goods on my display. It looks pretty cool!


Mayor Lewis didn't think so though... I only got third. I guess they look at the quality of the items too.



Gas is cooking pigs near their possible relatives. That's kinda morbid!


The event also has games and stuff to buy. Its one of the better events in the game.


After the festivities it was back to work! I got a copper pickaxe made at the blacksmith.


Caroline asked for a pumpkin, one day after I sold them all. Oops!


I reached Level 7 Farming. This skill levels up quickly!


I decided that now was a good time to build a barn since I can't grow crops in winter



I moved it to near the bottom of my farm and made a little fenced off area for it.


Lewis sent me yet another letter. This one for Spirits Eve. Oooooh... Spoopy (sorr)


So I went to bed and went to the Festival!


There was a maze set up so of course I gave it a shot


Abigail is me!


I couldn't finish the maze. I looked everywhere and it was just dead ends. So I left.

Thank you for reading and have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment