Sunday 10 December 2017

Squishy: Stardew Valley: Final Stats


Winter is here and so is the lack of crops. Yayyy...

 
Which means that I need to find other ways of making money, like fishing which I suck at.


I came across a hat store and bought this cute ribbon 


I continued fishing and I just can't get the hang of it, even when I do catch something the things i get are rubbish.


At least the mushrooms are a good source of income.


"Mr Mushroom, your my only friend"

I did some mining and reached Level 3 in Combat and Level 4 in Mining. Woohoo!



While doing that though, I didn't make it home before 2am. In past farming simulators, there weren't any major penalties for staying out late so this was a weird addition.


Pierre came to me to say that he'll be selling more types of seeds in his shop. Yay for more food!



I decided to make this my last Stardew Valley blog entry. It was fun to do this for the last few months and I hope everyone enjoyed it. Thank you for reading and here are my final character levels (yes I'm THAT bad at fishing)



No comments:

Post a Comment