Monday 11 December 2017

Squishy: Snow capsules

There was snow in Cosmic yesterday. I always liked the added festive beat to the music when it snow.


Bluebear was staying at my campsite. I really wanted her to move in but after trying sh wouldn't budge.


Today in town there was snow on the ground (and on other objects).


Flurry pinged me and wanted a new greeting. She has been saying "yay happy" for quite a while so it was time for the change. I got her to say "Flurrdrop" simply because it sounded cute!


When I spoke to her again she said that she wanted an item to replace her fish on a board (the one I gave her not too long ago, might I add). I gave her the fancy doll that I had in my pocket.


She gave me a capsule toy machine as a reward. Now that I think about it, Flurry looks a lot like a capsule.

Since winter has offically arrived in Animal Crossing, I started it right by building a snowman. It came out perfect!


Now I can play bingo again (and have one item slot less for at least two months)


While walking around town, I saw a new house plot over the horizon


It belonged to Rolf. He will be my first tiger villagers. I don't mind him too much, plus he's in a good spot so He'll be sticking around for a while.


Thank you for reading and remember, the 12 day's of Squishmas starts on Wednesdsy so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment