Friday 8 December 2017

Squishy: Double PWPs

Yesterday was Daisy's last day in Cosmic. I didn't realise that she was in my garden until now.


This means that I have that area near my house to myself again. Yes!


Goodbye doggo!

Henry was staying in my campsite. I wanted to invite him but one frog is enough.


I missed Naughty or Nice Day by a day. Awww man...


Baabara pinged me and asked for a statue fountain in my town. Yes!


I wanted one near my house so I built it instantly.



I also want to plant a tree on either side, like stools. Daisy's house was in th way so I could only do the one at that moment.


Today it was finished and I planted the second tree.


Lucha told me that he was once in a band, then turned it into a bad pun.


Baa dum tss!

Tomorrow is the last Fishing Tourney of 2017. Its weird how time flies.


I saw Pete walking around so I had a quick chat with him.


Pocket Camp's got that covered!

Jeremiah requested a yield sign as a PWP. Wow! Two days in a row. Thanks villagers.


Filbert and Lucha were having a conversation. Turns out Lucha can make great breakfasts! What a man of many talents.



Thank you for reading and have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment