Sunday 17 December 2017

Squishmas 5: New Years Resolutions

If your reading this on the day it was posted, its exactly two weeks until New Year's Eve. That's really weird! It doesn't even feel like its December (maybe it does since its freezing, but meh). Since there is only a little bit of 2017 left I decided to go over some blog and gaming related New Year's Resolutions that I have.

Go through my game backlog
I have quite a few games that I either haven't touched in years or haven't even opened. Stuff like Mario and Luigi Dream Team, every Zelda game I own (I'm almost finished Wind Waker though) and Pokémon Platinum (I left with two Gym Badges). I should try my best to finish games before I get more (there might be exceptions though)

Try some new games/series
2017 wasn't too bad for trying new games. I finally tried Stardew Valley after months of thinking that its not accessible (I have 70+ hours in my file). I also started PC gaming, even if its only Minecraft. If anyone has any suggestions for PC games I would love to hear them. Anyway I would love to try some more games or even an entire series. Final Fantasy has got me interested, so have a few others that aren't at the top of my head.

Grow more as a blogger
This year was weird, especially since it was the first full year of doing it (since I did start in June last year). I've gotten better but there is still a lot that I could do to improve, like getting into the habit of proofreading my posts or writing about more games.

Try some other things besides blogging
Over the last few months, I've been playing around with the idea of doing other things, things that require sharing my actual voice to the world. I've been doing research and have the tools necessary to get started. Its just actually starting.

I have other resolutions but they are more real life related. Hopefully 2018 is an awesome year. Thank you for reading and have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment