Thursday 14 December 2017

Squishmas 2: Best snowy day games

Its been snowing in the UK for the last few days (I was lucky enough to get almost 2 foot of the stuff). This made me think about my favorite "snow day" games. You know, the ones that make you feel warm and fuzzy inside (even if your already in a thick blanket). So here are some games that I enjoy playing during cold weather.

Yoshi's Woolly World
The characters and environments are basically made of fuzzy socks so its perfect. Plus it has multiplayer so you share these warm feelings with the person sitting next to you. Its also amiibo compatible and even on the 3DS so you don't even need a Wii U to play it.

Stardew Valley
A bit of a new game but I've put a lot of winter hours into this one. Since its on the Switch, I can easily move to the room with the best heating (in my case, the living room). It's even good in bed if you can get comfy (or if you have a light laptop to place on you).

Tomodachi Life
What is more entertaining than a bunch of random Miis on an island? I don't know but it is pretty fun. Make whoever you want and watch them interact with each other or do crazy things. Since its on 3DS it can be played anywhere!

Minecraft
A game where you can build whatever you want and can play with multiple people? Yes please! Its pretty much available on everything these days; Switch, Wii U, PC and its even coming to the Nez 3DS in 2018. I wouldn't be suprised if its on our microwaves at this point.

There are many more but they would be based on preference and what type of winters everyone has. Thank you for reading and I'll see you again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment