Sunday 12 November 2017

Squishy: Stardew Valley: Moonlight Jellies

In Summer 14th I finally collected enough resources and money to upgrade my house. I no longer live in a shed!



 I reached Level 5 in Farming and the game gave me the choice to choose a perk. I chose to get more from my crops!


My house has a little kitchen now!


It looks so much better now.


A few days later I made an amazing harvest


Along with a harsh mining downfall...


Demetries came to me with a scientific discovery!


He said that the little cave on my farm is perfect for either fruit bats or a mushroom farm. I heard from other playes that the bats weren't worth it, so mushrooms all the way! Just in time for November (in real life).


I went to Robin to check out the next house upgrade. Looks like this one will take a while...


My Mining did reach Level 3 though!


But I still suck at it.


I also reached Level 6 in Farming. I guess farming really is my forte.


I snooped around Mayor Lewis' house. What I'm learning from his belongings is that he mush be posh or something.


Would you like a spot of tea and scones?

I got a letter about the Moonlight Jellies. Sounds tasty!


When I arrived, there was not a bit of food in sight, just unimpressive advertisement.


The Jellies themselves look amazing though! My awful images don't do the event justice.


Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment