Sunday 5 November 2017

Squishy: Stardew Valley: Mines and Drinks

Today in Stardew Valley, I came across the mines that the Level up from last time spoke of.


He gave me a sword to make mining easier. An old man giving me a sword? Hmmmm...


I went to the general store and upgraded my backpack. Space, Glorious Space!


I walked south from town and triggered an event with the children.



Jas knows what's up when it comes to creepy looking places.


They heard a monster and asked me to check it out. I got scared too.


I found the wizard's tower and he (creepily) invited me in. He cut his introduction short though.



He showed off some fancy witchcraft. Ooh pretty!


He told me about the creatures called "Junimes" and that they only talk to me.



He also translated the message I found in the community centre.


He then made me drink something "of the forest" then left me on my way.




When I left the tower I came across an abandoned hut. It looks like a stereotyple cartoon house, with the colour scheme.


I reached Level 3 in Foraging and even made a bit of money off of it.



Thanks for reading and have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment