Sunday 26 November 2017

Squishy: Stardew Valley: Fall is here!

On Fall 1st, My Copper Axe is finally done! Now I can break wood faster.


Sadly bigger logs are still too strong.


Because I chose the Joja route the community centre has turned into a warehouse, just like the Mayor said.



One thing I noticed is that Evelyn makes themed cookies depending on the season. This time they are little pumpkins. Cute!


Old people in farming simulators are adorable

I found a lost book on the beach while collecting shells to sell.


I got a letter from Lewis about the Stardew Valley Fair. It must really be a big deal if I'm being told a week in advance.


I found my first frozen geode while farm clearing...


...and it sucked


I reached Level 5 in forging. I close to become a gatherer since I never sell wood.


I also reached Level 2 in combat. I'm getting better at this.


My museum is coming along well. It looks so colourful!


Stardew Valley will be slowing down a little bit. I will be giving more information on Wednesday's blog entry so stay tuned.

Thank you for reading and happy (belated) fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment