Sunday 15 October 2017

Squishy: Stardew Valley: Living off the (messy) land

On Spring 3rd, I got an advertisement in the post from the general store.


It was my first rainy day on Cosmic farm, so I didn't have to water my crops.


I decided to use my energy on cleaning my farm a bit.


I've been spending the last few days cleaning and Foraging to make some pocket change.


I stopped playing for a bit then starting up the game again. The loading screen shows the controls, some of which I didn't even know about.


On the 5th my parsnips finished growing!


Joja sent me a letter about their current business. I never thought I'd hear from them again after quitting my job.


Those parsnips got me to Level 1 in Farming. Awesome!


They also made a fecent amount of Gold. I'm getting the hang of this!


Thank you for reading and stay safe tomorrow during the hurricane 

2 comments:

  1. Your farm looks nice with the fence! I should study that loading screen, because I'm always fumbling to find the right buttons. :P

    ReplyDelete