Friday 13 October 2017

Squishy: Embarking!

Tonight in town, Lucha went into tutorial mode. I've been playing this game for over four years!


 Stitches wanted to play hide and seek, along with Iggly and Camofrog. I found Camofrog behind Rosie's house.


Daisy pinged me and said that she was embarking on a new adventure.


She wanted to move out on the 18th. That's on Wednesday! I really like Daisy so I told her to stay.

Iggly was (attempting) to hide behind the lighthouse. Really Iggly?


Lastly was Stitches himself, who was hiding behind Jeremiah's house.


He gave me a wobblena as a reward. Random but okay.

After watching Chuggaaconroy's Welcome Amiibo update for the last few days, I was curious about who was in my campground. Today it was Nat


Thank you for reading and have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment