Monday 9 October 2017

Squishy: Are you Bee-ing serious?

I haven't been touching New Leaf as much since I've been distracted by other things (looks at 15+ hour Stardew Valley play time). I forgot that I was wearing this musician's outfit when I played yesterday.


I changed back into my normal outfit. I promise that I'm wearing trousers!


Lucha was asking if he looked off coloured. Off coloured? No. Sunburnt? Yep!


He asked me for some fruit so I randomly shook the nearest tree. I don't know why I did that since it had bees instead of fruit. Lucha just watched me suffer!


But when I turned around to talk to him again, he acted like he didn't see me get stung. Are you bee-ing serious?


Despite that, I got him an orange.


He gave me a sno cone tee as a reward. I was struggling to think of a Halloween costume idea, so now I can just walk around with blood on my neck.


While talking to Rosie, I thought she was trying to scare me when she said "BOO!". Turned out she was complaining about the lack of events.


Daisy started talking about gardening. I'm currently growing a tomato from the ground up (baa dum tss) so this hit home for me.


Thank you for reading and if you haven't already, feel free to check out my Stardew Valley series. It will be posted every Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment