Sunday 17 September 2017

Squishy's thoughts on the September Direct

The Direct came and went and we were left with 45 minutes of Nintendo goodness. So here are my thoughts on what has been shown.

First they briefly showed Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga. Even though we already got a release date for it, its still nice to get another peek of it before 6th October. Its the only Mario and Luigi game I haven't played (except Paper Jam which I'm skipping) so I'm pretty hyped. The other two October games shown are Fore Emblem Warriors which comes out on the 20th and Super Mario Odyssey (duh..) on the 27th. October is looking pretty good, especially for the Switch.

Next is December. The only thing shown for December was Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I'm looking forward to it but can we all agree that they spent too much time talking about it? I could have finished the first Xenoblade during that time (well maybe not but you know what I mean). It will be coming out on the 1st December.

Then there's everything that's coming out in 2018. First there's Mario Party 100. I got so excited for that game. Its kind of annoying how its on 3DS instead of the Switch but all the more obscure Mario Parties seem to end up being portable anyway (except for 9 and 10).

Lastly out of no where Minecraft was announced for the New 3DS (I'm not sure if its New 3DS exclusive or not though). Its cool but seems so random. The layout of everything looks really messy but that could just be because there's two screens. We weren't given a release date for it though so it could still just be at its beta stages.

Thank you for reading and what was your favourite part of the Direct? Feel free to leave it in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment