Monday 18 September 2017

Squishy: Saving Panic!

This evening started a conversation with Portia, luckily I realised that I was making a horrible mistake before she mentioned moving.
 


I don't...

Good news is the the Bug Offs are finally gone until June. Yay!


Daisy asked me to grabbed her an orange. Luckily I already had one in my pocket. She gave me a drum kit as a reward. What a bang on present!


While talking to Jeremiah I realised that his fishing pole is taller than him. It must be very awkward to carry around.
 


I had a weird conversation with Iggly about crisp packets. I would prefer to be on a chocolate bar.
 



One thing that's been bugging me for a few months was how messy my house was getting. I decided to make a start to cleaning it. I did my main room and my upstairs room.
 



Most of my other rooms are okay but may require redecorating.

After that I saved my game and almost had a heart attack while waiting. it was saving for 5 minutes straight so I thought that my game broke. Luckily that didn't happen. Phew!

Thank you for reading and have an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment