Monday 4 September 2017

Squishy: Changes and ideas for Cosmic Acorns

As you all know, Beth has left Cosmic Acorns as of yesterday. First of all thank you Beth for co-blogging with me over the last year. I cannot say that enough. It has been great sharing the blog with you all this time and I wish you luck for the future.

Since now its just me, I've been spending the last week figuring out how to fill the void and change anything that needs changed.

Blog Name

This is something I considered since during my first month of blogging it was called Squishy Pixelz. I decided to keep Cosmic Acorns as the blog name. Its still very catchy plus I had it for a year now so it would be silly to change it.

Posting schedule

This week will be a bit all over the place since I'm kinda busy irl but I will be following the schedule below starting next Monday.



While writing out a schedule I realised that Animal Crossing is getting less hyped up and I want to try other things. So from now until a possible Switch version comes out, Animal Crossing will be twice per week and on some event days (for example, I won't be doing every Bug Off or Fishing Tourney). Overall here is what the current schedule looks like.

Monday - Animal Crossing New Leaf
Tuesday -
Wednesday - Other stuff
Thursday -
Friday - Animal Crossing New Leaf
Saturday -
Sunday - Other stuff
 
An Animal Crossing event would replace the Wednesday and Sunday post if the event falls on that day. Other stuff could include
  • My thoughts on games, consoles and gaming events
  • Ideas and concepts I have for unannounced or unreleased games
  • Weekly posts on a particular game or even a one off game
  • Non gameplay Animal Crossing stuff (such as news and creative stuff I see)
  • Other ideas I have in mind
Other Things
There will be other minor changes such as the addition of pages for organisation and other things but for now, that is everything. Again thank you Beth and thank you everyone for reading and I'll see you all next time.

Also if anyone has any ideas for possible games or review feel free to leave them in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment