Monday 11 September 2017

Squishy: Chain of reminders

Today is the (belated) beginning of Autumn. The trees are starting to go a lighter green.

 
There was a notice on the board for the September Bug Off. I might participate in this one.
 

I haven't played since my last blog post (oops!) so my villagers questioned my disappearance.




*Looks down at pyjamas* 

Camofrog told me that people are calling me a bell hoarder. I'm surprised that they aren't calling me a hermit.


Daisy wanted me to go get signatures from another town for "wear more hats". I didn't really want to go to another town so I declined.


That did remind me to take off my boppers from the fireworks show.


My character looks so tired

Then that reminded me to change into my wintery outfit. Nice and cosy!
 


Jeremiah wanted some fruit so I got him an orange. He rewarded me with a yellow tartan shirt.


I was surprised to find out that no one moved out in my absence... until now.
 


Portia wanted to leave on the 21st September. I wanted to get rid of her for a while so I undid her lead.

Thank you for reading and have a nice week.

No comments:

Post a Comment