Friday 15 September 2017

Squishy: Birthday 2017

Today in the world of Animal Crossing (and in real life) its my birthday. Iggly showed up at y house for the yearly event.


Jeremiah and Flurry were also there, my three favourite villagers (in my town) under one roof.


 
 I made a wish and told my villagers. I'm not going to tell you guys until it shows up in a villager's conversation, just in case.
 

 
Happy birthday to me (I feel old).
 


This year present was the birthday sign. The colours remind me of a giant cookie.


My mom sent me a cello while Rosie sent me a camera of some sort.

The other villagers were wishing me a happy birthday.
 



Excuse me???

 
I picked up the lost item that was chilling in the background of the last photo. It ended up belonging to Flurry.
 

 
She gave me a regal clock as a reward.
 

I left my 3DS open while I grabbed a snack and discovered that I got bitten by a mosquito. Yuck!
 


The Bug Off is tomorrow so be sure to play if you still need a gold trophy!


Thank you so much for reading and have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment