Friday 1 September 2017

Splatoon 2: My 3 Favourite Stages

It's been over a month since the release of Splatoon 2, and after my last post, I thought I could do something similar with Splatoon.

So now we're here to talk about my 3 favourite Splatoon multiplayer stages. I was going to go for 5, but at that point we'd be listing most of them :P

Longspine Urchin Outskirts Concert Hall 1.jpg

3. I like the idea of Starfish Mainstage and the number of ways to explore the map.

Splatoon Stage Moray Towers.png 

2. I didn't know if I would like Moray Towers at first, but I actually love the layout now. There are so many ways to ink this map.

BarnacleSportsClub.jpg 

3. Musselforge Fitness has been one of my favourite levels since the start of the game, and I still love it.

Thanks for reading! I'll be back on Sunday with, sadly, my last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment