Sunday 3 September 2017

Beth: My Future of Gaming (and Animal Crossing)

Hi everyone! Sadly, today marks my last day on the blog and I'm very sorry to be leaving. I wanted to do something special with this post and look to the future, but before I start my discussion, I just wanted to say a little thank you.

Squishy has been my co-blogger here for over a year and I'm happy to say she's going to be continuing the blog after I leave. She's become a great friend and I'm sure will be one for years to come. Thank you for letting me blog here with you, Squishy!

And onto the discussion!

Will I be a Nintendo fan forever?
Honestly? No! As much as I adore Nintendo games and they will obviously be special to me for a long time in the future, I can see myself moving over to PC or even PS at some point. I reckon I'll still have a Nintendo console and collection of games on my shelf, but I don't think they'll be such a big part of my life forever.

Will I be a gamer forever?
I think so. Gaming has become a big hobby for me since I was little, and I can't imagine stopping anytime soon. Even if I move between platforms and companies, I can definitely see myself continuing to game.

What is my future in Nintendo/Gaming?
For now, I'm definitely going to be continuing playing on my Switch. My friend Chris recently gave me a copy of The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth, which I can't wait to start and I still have Breath of the Wild to complete. Splatoon 2 and Mario Kart 8 will definitely continue to be favourites as well!

What about Animal Crossing?

I'm sure I'll consider buying the next Animal Crossing game, but my interest in the series is definitely dwindling. What about New Leaf? Well, I'll be continuing my (slow) journey with JVGS Jeff to make our Arrested Development themed town at www.arrestedtown.tumblr.com!

But Acorn? I would actually like to hack. My friend Naomi hacked my old town, but I would love to do it myself. The amount you can do with the game so easily and quickly fascinates me, and it'd definitely take the pressure off to play frequently.

So it's time for me to say farewell and thank you for reading. Not just this time, but all of my posts! If you want to keep up with me, you can find me over on Twitter or on my book blog!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for co-blogging with me over the last year. It's sad to see you leave but this could be the next chapter for the both of us! Good luck with everything you do

    ReplyDelete