Monday 5 June 2017

Squishy: Forgotten and Remembered

Yesterday I discovered that Saturday was Filbert's birthday. Oops!


While in Main Street everyone's umbrellas went up at the same time.


If this was rael life, I would be dead. Good thing its only Animal Crossing!


Today was Camofrog's birthday!


Luckily I didn't forget this one. Phew!


I gave Camofrog the trash bin. He liked it? Okay...


Filbert started making bat noises. Imagine bat characters in the next Animal Crossing game.
 


The sunset looked really pretty so I took a photo while sitting on the town tree.


Daisy tried buying my Ruby for dirt cheap. How about no.
 


I mentioned it before on my Twitter but I will be posting a little more (still on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays) for the next two weeks since everything is happening at once and I don't want to stray away from Animal Crossing too much. Everything will be back to normal after the 19th June.

Thank you for your understanding and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment