Sunday 25 June 2017

Beth: ACNL: Chai Visits

I've finally gone back to NL after a week or so, and I have to say I've missed it!

I started wandering and bumped into Chai literally just behind my house. She asked to come over, and I said yes.

 Chai liked my house, and told me I have tons of food and rare items :P

I unfortunately missed the Summer Solstice - but not in real life! I didn't get home until just before midnight on Wednesday, and it was still a little light even then.

I managed to accidentally breed a purple rose, but I should probably try to do this on purpose at some point.

I spotted two frog things in Nook's, including a real one. Ribbit.

Rudy asked me to take Acorn away from sea level, and asked to move out when I couldn't :P I let him go.

One of my initiatives was to send money to my future self, which I did. I only sent it for tomorrow, though.

I did something else I haven't done in a while - played some Puzzle League! I actually really enjoyed this, too.

Thanks for reading! See you Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment