Wednesday 10 May 2017

Squishy: May is meh

On Monday Katrina's tent was in town... and I missed it as usual.
 

I managed to get enough orange pansies to start moving them to the eastern path. Yay for progress!



Pietro tried to leave town on the 18th of this month. No!
 


Today the turnip prices were 136 bells. Since its Wednesday and I'll probably forget to check again, I sold my turnips for a decent profit.
 



Flurry tried telling me that she was moving on the 20th of this month. I must be right about May being a boring month in Animal Crossing. However I didn't let her go.


With most of the turnip money I paid off my new bridge. It will be finished tomorrow!


Pietro wanted to get rid of his "whee honk honk". Excuse me???


So I made him say "Fweep" instead, just because!


Thank you for reading and sorry for not posting on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment