Wednesday 3 May 2017

Squishy: Beautifying the town!

Today Daisy said that she was moving on the 10th of this month. Why are all my villagers trying to leave?


When I get this initiave I always start singing High School Musical.


Rosie said that she wanted to learn to dance. One of the answers I could have said was "You dance?". That's kind of mean.


My East area of town usually gets really full so I decided to clean it up.


Before I got started I went to visit Portia. Her house looks nice.


I went to the Island to buy some bushes.


Pietro wanted to give me his mango. Excuse me?



I made a pattern going bush, orange tree then it repeats. When everything is fully grown this should look pretty.


I thought that orange pansies would look good in between the plants so I set up a little make shift breeding area.


Rosie told me that the disco ball said that she wasn't sparkly. Again one of the options was something along the lines of "you don't". Why does Animal Crossing want me to be mean to Rosie?


Camofrog requested that a wooden bridge be built! This is my first PWP request in ages, possibly in 2017 but I'm not sure.
 


I also desided to move my flower heart to a more open location. The rock is kind of annoying but it still looks cute.


 
While looking at PWPs I realised that I still haven't built one of these. I never know what to do with it but it looks cool.


Then I went onto my Joy character and surrounded my heart with my path to make it look more noticeable.


Thank you for reading and have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment