Saturday 6 May 2017

Beth: Breath of the Wild #5

Warning: My BOTW posts may include spoilers. I will warn readers again for big spoilers that are part of the main story, but proceed with caution!

Hi everyone! I've had a fairly quiet couple of weeks in BOTW due to the release of Mario Kart 8, but let's go through some of the things I've been doing.

I finally managed to fetch a torch and light the flame outside the Akkala Ancient Tech Lab.

Inside, the mad, groovy professor gave me 3 ancient arrows in exchange for my trouble. This means I can now exchange ancient materials for ancient arrows and weapons!

I had a look at the map, and spotted this maze type thing just off the coast. I glided upwards off the map and reached it easily.

I landed on there and spotted a hidden shrine, with the map leading everywhere but the goal. Before I started exploring, there was a guardian to defeat. I did that easily and headed to the part of the maze closest to the shrine.

From there, I moved a block using magnesis and managed to climb a few sets of stairs to the shrine!

I was expecting some kind of test inside, but no. The maze was the test :P

I've also completed a few other shrines while I've been exploring!

I travelled towards the volcano, and came across this guy at Foothill Stable.

I then used some icy food to help me up the mountain, coming across this hot spring on the way!

As I climbed higher, it showed a cut scene of the nearby divine beast. Unfortunately for the Goron people, I wasn't here to defeat it...just buy their clothes :P

And that's just what I did! Once I got to Goron City, I bought the fireproof set. It was expensive, but I also sold some materials to make up for it.

I then travelled across the map to Rito Village. My plan from here is to defeat the nearby divine beast and then the one near Gerudo Town. The volcano one will probably actually be my last!

Thanks for reading! I'll be back soon with another Animal Crossing post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment