Saturday 29 April 2017

Squishy: Weeding Day

Today was Weeding Day in Europe (it was yesterday in America). Lief was in the plaza telling me how many weeds I had to pull. Only 2!
 


While weeding I find a house plot... and a pitfall!


The house belongs to Portia. I think she's a dog but I can't remember.


Obviously Lief's garden shop is closed today.
 


When I finished picking the weeds, Lief gave me a rose sofa.
 


Its originally red but it can be remade to be white or yellow. That's what I did.


Wallpaper is being sold for extra so I sold my egg wall for near 20,000 bells. Nice!
 


Pietro started talking about trains. He was referencing how the first Animal Crossing had a red train while the one in New Leaf is more updated. Nice reference!







I like traaaaaaains...


I don't know what your talking about Daisy. There were only two and I pulled both.


Thanks for reading and I ope everyone had a good weeding day!

No comments:

Post a Comment