Thursday 2 March 2017

Beth: Continuing Festivale

 Again, I've spent the past few days completing Festivale! I had so many left over feathers, I just had to go back and use them up.

 I made sure to take a few more pretty pictures while I had a nice sunset.

 Jeff dropped off some spare feathers for me yesterday (thanks Jeff!), and I managed to get some more furniture pretty quick!

 I also rearranged some tulips around my plaza, so they're now inside the trees as well.

 I also came across a new house plot, for Greta the mouse. I didn't ask for this!

As I was time travelling so much to complete Festivale, I saw Greta quicker than I realised. And I'm still not very happy about having her around :P In fact, I may use Amiibo to add a new villager and move her out as soon as I can.

Thanks for reading and happy March!

No comments:

Post a Comment