Monday 20 February 2017

Squishy: Town Tune "fun"

Today the campsite had Celia the Eagle igloo-ing. I didn't invite her into Cosmic.
 

There was a notice about Festivale. That means that the snow will be gone soon.


I also found the king. The queen from January is probably still looking for him.


Katrina's tent was in town but I missed it again.


I might need to start playing earlier.

I decorated in front of the Roost with Gyroids along with some pink and red flowers.
 


No! Don't jump!


RIP snowball (2017 - 2017). Yeah I'm weird.


I also changed my town tune. It used to be Defying Gravity from "Wicked". After a while of thinking and making the new town tune I chose the first part of Smiles and Tears from "Earthbound".


You can find how to do both of these on my Twitter.

Thank you for reading and enjoy your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment