Wednesday 25 January 2017

Squishy: The late hero

Yesterday Marshal and Wolf Link's houses were gone. The good thing about this is that I can finally fix the path that Marshal destroyed.
 

I found Rosie's house plot. Of course its right next to Kid Cat's house.
 


 
I decided to randomly buy some fortune cookies. It looks like Wolf Link left at the wrong time.


Gracie was in town and I passed the Rock and Roll theme. Two down, two to go!


After talking to Gracie a few times you get this line of dialogue. This is a small reference to Animal Crossing Lets Go To The City (or City Folk in America).


Today in town I didn't play much but I welcomed Rosie to Cosmic.


Thank you so much for reading and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. If you have a minute, I’d really appreciate it if you took a look at Emily’s Virtual Rocket. This is a serious newsblog which has been taken from serious e-newspapers and e-magazines from around the world, with an emphasis on transgender issues. Also, with his election, I look for articles which critique Donald Trump.

    I hope you enjoy this. Please paste the following:

    Emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

    To comment:

    thoreaugreen@gmail.com

    Emily

    ReplyDelete