Wednesday 4 January 2017

Squishy: Christmas end

Yesterday another igloo appeared in town. I love how cool they look on the outside at night.
 

This time Nate was inside. I don't really mind Nate, even if his eyebrows look like leaves. I didn't invite him to live here.


 
 Jeremiah wanted to give me a new nickname. I couldn't think of anything so I just chose Lapis (I was watching Steven Universe at the time).
 


I make another Snowman but he wasn't perfect so he didn't roll his eyes for me.


Today Gracie returned to town and the theme was iconic.
 


Before I let Gracie judge me I finally remembered to talk to Tom Nook about my house upgrade. An extension of my right room will be finished tomorrow.


Luckily I actually passed her fashion check!


Since Christmas is over and I'm changing my clothes anyway, I decided to put my purple clothes back on.

What a cruel pitfall placement...


I got a double ding on my bingo card. So it begins...


I finally got Jingle in my campground. Yep! The holidays have ended. I love his jumper!



Enjoy your break Jingle!

Thank you for reading and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment