Saturday 28 January 2017

Beth: A New Badge


 I walked out of my house the other night to come across Phineas! I haven't seen him in a while so it was a nice surprise.

We danced a little before I spoke to him :P

 I wasn't expecting a specific badge from Phineas, but I guess this one shouldn't come as too much of a surprise!

 Amy must have triggered this badge when she visited Acorn on Sunday :) Thanks Amy!

 I cleaned down, and came up with 3 fossils very close to each other. I don't think I've seen many that close before.

 I saw the aurora over Acorn once again. I really like watching it brighten, it looks so pretty just dim in the sky.

 Kid Cat visited in the campsite! I like him, but I didn't ask him to move in.

 I found a random party popper in my closet, so I let it off in the plaza!

 I bought a calm painting from Redd, but I hope I don't already have it :P

 This morning, Jeff came over to Acorn. He hasn't been over in what seems like a while so it was nice to see him!

We wandered around and ended up going for a little swim. I also showed him the back room in my house, but I ran out of photo space yet again so I couldn't take any photos of that :P I need to sort out that SD card, haha.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment