Monday 19 December 2016

Squishy: Golden Axe

Yesterday I attempted to build another snowman but I accidently built an okay snowboy.
 

One of my villagers actually gave me a good deal. Thanks Avery!


Why does Animal Crossing like to taunt me sometimes?


When I left the house I managed to get two Streetpasses!



Some of the rooms were really well decorated dispite some of them only being 4x4.



Sadly you can't order campground items from the HHA Showcase. Its annoying but understandable.


Today I played rock-paper-scissors with my snowboy. I think I won...



When I bought my usual sapling I finally unlocked the golden axe!
 

 


Now I just need the shovel, net and fishing rod (I got the slingshot and watering can from my old Cosmic)


I needed to remove some trees but first I wanted to destroy my old one.


I accidently started the money rock with my axe so I didn't earn much.


Thank you for reading and have an awesome week leading up to Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just realised we got the golden axe within days of each other!

    ReplyDelete