Sunday 4 December 2016

Beth: Sanrio Amiibo Cards

The other day, I received the tile cushion for completing the easy story mode of Puzzle League. I've heard you can place cushions on chairs now, so I tried it out! I like the fact that this takes up less space...but it still looks kind of weird on top of a tiny stool.

 On Wednesday, my Sanrio Amiibo cards arrived! If you're looking to order them in the UK, I'd definitely recommend the Nintendo site. I received them within 2 days! Anyway, I scanned Etoile first and invited her to visit my campground.

 Her interior is very relaxed and mellow with a cute finish. I love the detail on this set.

 I ordered the wall and bed from her RV for my house!

 Over the past few days, I've begun to take notes of villagers Toy Day gifts.

Yesterday morning, I scanned Toby. Even though he's a rabbit, his RV is decorated with a frog! From what I can gather, some (maybe all?) of the Sanrio characters are based on exterior characters from different TV shows or games etc. 

 Jeff came over and we hung out in his RV for a while. I really like the Japanese style furniture.

I made sure to order the tranquil bridge but I'm not quite sure where it will go in my house yet!

 Jeff stayed for a while and we wandered around with glow sticks.

Yesterday, I finally got the greetings emotion! It's been bugging me for a while that I couldn't wave to welcome or say goodbye to people who visit Acorn, but now I finally can!

Thanks for reading! I'll be back soon with more updates and probably more Sanrio news.

No comments:

Post a Comment