Wednesday 7 December 2016

Beth: Naughty or Nice?

On Sunday, I put the tranquil bridge in my basement. I'm definitely going to keep it in here for a while - I really think it fits this room!
 
 I also borrowed the Kerokerokeroppi Tray which is due to go to Jeff! It looks cute on the floor as a side-table though :)

 I saw a note for the fishing tourney on the board. Hopefully I won't miss it again this time.

 I also spotted a note for Naughty-or-Nice day, which was yesterday.

 On Monday, I saw Julian for the first time in town!

 I also spotted two little squirrels hanging out.

 Yesterday, Blathers finally told me a cafe would be good for acorn!

 But Sod's law, I couldn't start the donations for the cafe with Naughty-or-Nice Day on!

 I made sure to collect the Holiday Stocking from Isabelle.

 And stop (on my own) to look through the faceboard :P

 Back at home, I added the stocking to my tiny festive display!

Today I've only breifly loaded up the game, but I spotted snow! Hopefully it'll still be snowing when I play now.

Thanks for reading! See you in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment