Wednesday 30 November 2016

Squishy's thoughts on Stardew Valley's Switch develop

As you know one of the things that I was looking forward to was Stardew Valley coming to the Wii U. However the Wii U version was cancelled and development was moved to the Nintendo Switch. Here are my thoughts on the matter.


In a business situation I can understand their decision to shift from the Wii U to the Switch. The Wii U is dying and the Switch is the next big thing for Nintendo. Plus another portable farming game. Yay!


But on a personal level it kind of sucks, especially for students in high school, college or people with a low income jobs who were looking forward to a good priced Harvest Moon like experience but can't afford to get the new system. 


I could simply get it for PC (and might have to) but I've always been a console person and I'm not used to mouse and keyboard controls.


How do you feel about the matter? New Leaf will resume next time. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment