Sunday 27 November 2016

Beth: Harvest Festival


 On Thursday, I went on too late to play the Thanksgiving event,  so I cheated by time traveling back to the morning!

It's been a couple of years since I played the Harvest Festival, so I thought I'd have a little go.

 But I did give up after I got the fruit basket on the first dish - it was getting late in real time!

 I also noticed it was Shep's birthday - but I forgot to go and see him!

 Back at home, I noticed my new pavement. 

 I missed playing on Friday, but I did yesterday. The first thing I noticed was the new brown color of the trees. I definitely prefer the deep red they were before!

 I also saw the town tree has shed it's leaves! Christmas is coming :)

 I completed a few initiatives, including some easy ones like this one.

 I also saw the holly is finally coming to life! I love how the trees and bushes change with season.

I then closed my DS for a while, but when I went back on, I had a snow flurry! It's the first one of the year, and although it didn't stick, I did get excited.

While diving for an initiative, I spotted Gulliver. I mixed up two countries and got the answer wrong - but at least I'll get a chocolate coin.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you had a great Thanksgiving if you celebrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment