Monday 10 October 2016

Squishy: Halloween costume revealed!

 
Today in town Jeremiah was stating the obvious.


 
Groucho was being curious about my house. Maybe a bit too curious...



Yeah... that's not creepy at all.

I went to Shampoodle and changed my hair fot my Halloween costume.



Flurry apparently likes the smell of furniture which is relatable.


I (finally) paid of my café. It should be ready for the next blog entry.


I finished designing my Halloween costume (to the lovely before closing music). I am dressing up as Kaori from "Your Lie in April". I think that it turned out well.


If you want the uniform here is the QR code.
 





I was originally going to dress up as someone else so here is the QR code for that too.





Thank you for reading and I'll see you again for the opening of the café.

No comments:

Post a Comment