Sunday 9 October 2016

Beth: Missing Fishing

On Friday, I saw a sign on the notice board reminding me of the first fishing tourney of the season!

 I found a four-lead clover in town. I can't seem to get enough of these!

 I visited Jeff on Friday night, and we sat down to have some coffee. I like these orange and black roses he's placed in time for Halloween!

 I changed my hair for the first time in my own town to orange for Halloween!

 After much deliberation, I decided to wear the stripe shoes and moon hairpin to complete my look. I'll probably change after Halloween and use the snow boots!

Acorn seemed to get an unlucky bought of villagers, and I came across an unpleasant surprise. ANOTHER FROG??

 My lovely friend Jodie came over to my irl house, so she also visited Acorn on local connection! Before she came over she changed her hair too, so we matched!

 I visited my expanded T&T for the first time in Acorn, and noticed that this larger shop doesn't sell music, even though the one I just got rid of did?

I visited K.K. last night for the first time in a while!

Thanks for reading, see you Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment