Saturday 1 October 2016

Beth: Happy October!

 The other night, I headed over to Forest to get signatures for the More Rainy Days in 2016 petition.

 I figured Molly would be more than happy to help, seeing as she's a duck ;)
 
 Yesterday, Bonbon talked about the town she came from. I don't know a Rachie, so I'm guessing it's a StreetPass town.

 Today, I caught the first petaltail dragonfly I've seen in Acorn.

 I also met Jack, the pumpkin czar of Halloween! White rabbits, everyone! 

 I'm really looking forward to taking part in another ACNL event - it's been a few years since I last did Halloween.

 After chasing a few more bugs, Phineas pinged me for a badge!

 I made sure to get the spooky floor and some candy from T&T. I won't bother keeping the furniture, but I'll catalog it if I can.

Chevre came over later on, but I ignored her while I was on my laptop and she left quickly!

Thanks for reading! I'll be back on Tuesday with another entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment