Monday 19 September 2016

Squishy: Birthday Bash!

The 15th September was my birthday (I feel old). So some of my favourite villagers threw me a party.


It always rains on my birthday in Animal Crossing.


Avery didn't seem to understand the dress code.


They gave me a birthday hat as a gift. I'll keep it on for a while.
 



The attention can be awkward for me.


I am an adult!


Blaire for president!
 
I couldn't think of a weird wish so I settled for a normal one.

 

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! :)





The next day was Autumn Moon. Isabellle was handing out veggie baskets.


Eat your veggies kids!
 
The moon doesn't look that interesting. Maybe I wasn't playing late enough.
 

There was also a face cutout board. Unlike most of the others this one didn't make me look like a loner.

 
Thank you for reading and I'll post again on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment