Tuesday 23 August 2016

Squishy: First Tarantula!

In Able Sisters I found Makar's Mask (a character from the Legend of Zelda Wind Waker). I thought that it was called a Leaf Mask or something.
 

While chopping down trees I found some ice cream. Yummy!


I hit a tree with my axe and a beehive fell down. I tried running to the Police station but I didn't make it.


Iggly was being a bit mean when he saw me though.


While walking I heard a creepy noise. I saw a Tarantula and caught it. YESSS!


Its my first one in Animal Crossing history and I had my net out before I noticed. I'm lucky I didn't get stung.

I went to visit it. Ewww hairy little creature.
 


While I was at the Museum Blaire was asking about my bee sting. Funny how she mentions natural while im surrounded by bugs.



RUDE!
 
Today in town I think I found the gem rock without even trying.


2 minutes after doing my shopping I see this notice.
 


It was 6:50 when I took that photo.

I was doing the money rock and forgot to move the roses. Nooooo.


I went to Shrunk to get an emotion. I wanted to see what would happen if I gave him a basket of fruit.



I wasn't expecting him to take them. RIP 5 perfect oranges. You will be missed.

Jeremiah requested a new PWP. A hammock.
 


I built it and paid it of right away.


I found a Froggy chair in the lost and found so of course I hopped to the idea of taking it.


Blaire complained that their were no events coming up, even though we had three fireworks displays, a Bug Off and another firework display this Sunday.


I had the same problem with Jeremiah. My animals are so ungrateful.
 


He then told me that Avery might be moving.


I don't mind Avery. If he mentions moving I'll stop him otherwise he can go.

I ended today's session by watching a balloon present float by.
 


Thank you for reading and good luck to anyone in the UK getting GCSE results on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment