Thursday 7 July 2016

Squishy: Quotes, Quotes Everywhere

Today in Cosmic, Groucho gave me some words of wisdom. I'll keep that in mind.


When talking to Gayle on the beach she told me that she found a message on the beach. I haven't seen one of those since the Wild World days.



I was leaving the beach when I noticed the tree in the background. It looked squished between the ground and the edge of the screen.


When I went to the Town Hall to build a PWP (Public Works Project) Isabella told me that the fountain was finished. I finished that a week ago. I mus have forgot to celebrate.



Also I need to change my path soon. It looks okay but I only wanted to use it for a while. If you have any ideas on what type of path I should make feel free to leave it in the comments below.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment