Friday 1 July 2016

Squishy: July Signatures

Happy July everyone!

While leaving my house I found Shrunk, the... (what is Shrunk anyway?)



He came to tell me that he's opening the live venue, Club LOL.

He also needed some signatures in order to make it happen. Easy enough. So I asked my villagers.


I went to ask Grouncho but I witnessed him falling in a pitful so he wasn't in the mood (I promise it wasn't me)


When going to ask Gayle she said she wanted to move on the 4th of July. Was she going to America ti celebrate Independence Day? She isn't anymore because I accidently told her to stay.


Nooooooooo!

At least I got all of Shrunk's signatures. Club LOL should be ready in a week or so.


Thanks for reading and have a good weekend!



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete