Monday 20 June 2016

Squishy: Fruity Secret Exposed

About a week ago Jeremiah wanted to play hide and seek.





I played with him alongside Blaire and Avery. They didn't take too long to find. I couldn't remember what I got for winning though.

Last Friday Beth's umbrella came to visit for a while to explore my new town.


Later on that day (or the next day here in Europe) Jeff opened his gate for Friday Night Forest.


Sadly the session was cut short due to bad connections from somewhere or maybe the E3 hype still haven't died down. Regardless thanks to Jeff, Beth, Merka (the second attempt) and Mike (the other attempts) for a fun few minutes.


So today Truffles told me that she is obsessed with fruit. Your secret is safe with me... and everyone who reads this blog. :D



Actually she just wanted some fruit. I'll keep that in mind for later.

On Main Street I spotted a Froggit. Don't worry, I showed him some Mercy. :)


I took a trip to the garden shop for an axe. Sadly no luck. Why is it that when I need an axe they don't have one for sale?



Oh yeah. I didn't forget about Truffles' fruit. I gave her a mango for a noble shirt. Woo...


Thank you for reading and have a good week. Tomorrow is the longest day of the year so I will have an update then.

No comments:

Post a Comment