Monday 27 June 2016

Squishy: Froggy thinking

On Saturday Avery wanted to move out. He is one of those villagers that I don't mind having in town. I'm saving him for a rainy day (like today)


While watering flowers Blaire pinged me. I went to talk to her and accidently used my watering can.


After 5 seconds of a watering can animation she wanted a cabin wall that I had in my pockets. Okay then.

Today I met my newest villager, Groucho. I'm already thinking of ways to get rid of him.


I got a cushion remade to have an orange print on it (for "decoration")


I also got a camper called Eunice. I didn't bother inviting her into Cosmic.


Also while fishing I just realised something. Why are frogs both villagers and fish? I feel like I just caught one of Jeremiah's relatives or something.


Thank you for reading and I'll see you all again next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment