Monday 14 August 2017

Squishy: Fireworks of 2017

On Friday I checked my money tree. Looks like its doing well. Hopefully there's actually money on it


Stitches noticed that I was holding my shovel. He seemed more focused on the functionality rather than the colour.


Gee... I wonder which one is real?
 

 
Stitches also told me that he enjoys Flurry's jokes. I'm glad your settling in.
 


 
Portia asked me to collect signatures (which I forgot to do)
 


Sunday was the second firework show of August. The villagers were enjoying themselves.
 


Isabelle gave me a star bopper to celebrate. I think that's the only one I forgot to get last year so that was handy.
 


Of course I put them one. So cute!


Here is a cute photo I accidently got.
 


One thing I didn't know until now was that the Happy Home Showcase doesn't have fireworks in the sky
 

 
At 10pm I opened my gate for some fireworks but after 20 minutes no one showed up. It made sense since school is starting up (and has even already started in some places)
 
Thanks for reading and have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment