Wednesday 2 August 2017

Beth: ACNL: Welcome August

Today we're welcoming August! I'm very busy at the moment meeting up with everyone over the summer and I'm very tired after driving to London and back on Sunday, and ACNL was a very calm break.

I'm such a bad Mayor that I couldn't work out which rock was fake :P

I've also not spoken to most of my villagers for a while, another thing that makes me a bad Mayor!

I noticed a new house in town, so I went in to investigate.

Inside, I found Sylvia the kangaroo, which means I have two new villagers instead of one!

Sylvia told me Chevre has left something at her house. What I found quite weird though, was the use of 'they' instead of 'she' in the above sentence.

When I went over to Chevre, she told me I'm apparently cute :P Thanks, Chevre ;)

I then delivered the item Chevre had left at Sylvia's...which turned out to be a wardrobe? She left a wardrobe at someone else's house?!

Thanks for reading! I'll be back on Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment