Sunday 20 August 2017

Beth: ACNL: My First Bug Off?

I've been in Acorn over a year now (maybe even a year and a couple months), and I can't believe I'm only just playing my first Bug Off now! I don't tend to play most days and I've obviously missed them before.

Nat explained all the rules to me early in the day, and we all went off catching bugs!

The notice board reminded me about the Bug Off and fireworks. I didn't play the fireworks tonight, but I will hopefully see them later in Jeff's town :)

I tried to give Nat a few different bugs - locusts and cicadas mostly.

One of the locusts I found gave me 65 points, which earned me first place!

Nat gave me a game shelf in return for that record, and told me I could get more with a bigger bug.

I then left the game for the day, and went back after 6pm to the ceremony. Unfortunately I only earned 3rd place, but I'm just happy I got any place at all :P

The sun started setting then, and I got to see a pretty sunset after so long!

Thanks for reading, see you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment