Monday 5 June 2017

Squishy's E3 2017 Thoughts and Predictions

E3 is next week and I'm excited to see what Nintendo have to offer. I also plan on checking out what Sony has since I'm considering getting a PS4 but my predictions are solely Nintendo this year. Without further ado, lets get started.


Firstly I don't see anything coming for the Wii U. Its pretty much a no brainer. But I do see some Wii U remakes and ports coming to Switch similar to how Mario Kart 8 Deluxe was released. I can see them announcing at least one more port.

Next is Animal Crossing Mobile. The possible reason for its delay could be because they are adding capability to a new Animal Crossing for Switch. Its meant to come out this year so we will probably hear at least a little bit about it.


They will most likely talk about Arms, Splatoon 2 and Super Mario Odyseey since they are the top games for the Switch that are coming out this year (besides Breath of the Wild). I see at least two of these games being mentioned.

Another thing I think they will announce is Virtual Console for Switch. They will more than likely start with the basics like popular NES games or something but it will be a good start.

Lastly, I hope they announce some more games for the 3DS since Nintendo have specified that its still alive.Also some more amiibo.

What do you think will be at this year's E3? Feel free to leave your thoughts and predictions in the comments down below and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment